LOAN APPLICATION GUIDE
How do I improve my odds of getting that loan?
- (when you yourself have other loans)
- Carry out more deals with us. This can be done by boosting your deposits and utilizing our alternative stations (ATM, USSD, UnionMobile App, UnionOnline etc.)
To find out more, contact us today on 012716816 or deliver a contact to: [email protected]
Exactly what are the advantages of going for a loan that is new the present one concludes?
- You feel entitled to a 20% discount on interest levels and a couple of monthsвЂ™ tenure extension
That is entitled to a loan?
- An income getting a minimal income of n18,000 monthly
- A pensioner getting a minimal pension of n10,000 monthly
- A small business owner
How to submit an application for a loan?
For pre-approved customers
(take note, you’ll be contacted if you’ve been pre-approved for a financial loan)
- Just log onto our online banking platform or Mobile App
- Dial *826*41#
For many other clients
- Contact us today on 012716816 or deliver a message to:[email protected]
- See any UBN Branch
Just exactly What advantages do we gain if I repay my loan without defaulting?
- You may be qualified for as much as a few monthsвЂ™ instalment reimbursement when you repay on time
I will be having dilemmas fulfilling up with my loan repayments?
- We are able to reschedule your loan to produce your repayments easier
Give us a call on 012716816 or send an email to: [email protected] today
Am I able to utilize my investment with UBN (fixed deposit or target cost savings item) to get into fast cash?
- Yes, you are able to. Get right up to 80% of the investment as a loan that is cash-backed enjoy versatile payment choices
Give us a call today on 012716816 or deliver a message to: [email protected]
Could I repay my loan or repay element of my loan sooner than the final end date?
- Yes, you are able to. Give us a call on 012716816 or send an email to: [email protected today]
What exactly is this Privacy Notice for?
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc (вЂњThe BankвЂќ) values your private information and now we are dedicated to protecting your privacy when you connect to us. Please read this Privacy Notice (Notice) to know our policies, procedures and procedures concerning the processing of one’s data that are personal.
This Notice describes for you just just how your private information is gathered, utilized, handled and transmitted by Union Bank as well as describes ways to upgrade us and exercise your rights to your Personal Data according associated with the private Data offered to us.
The private Information that people Collect
We collect Personal Data which you give us; as an example, once you create a merchant account with us, request more information about our services and products, fill an application, submit an application for a work through our web site, or sign up to newsletters on our site.
We might also immediately gather some technical information whenever you go to our internet site such as for instance your internet protocol address, and information regarding your check out, like the pages which you viewed. These details assists us realize consumer passions helping us enhance our site. Whenever you visit our website, all pages and posts which you consider, and a quick text file known as a cookie, are installed to your pc. By using and visiting our internet site, you consent to our utilization of Cookies consistent with Union BankвЂ™s policies. To get more information regarding snacks, please read our Cookies Policy available through this website website link.
Exactly just What do we make use of your private Data for?
We might process your individual Data to talk to you (including delivering advertising or marketing materials for you), offer you more information about our services and products and just how we are able to provide you better, react to your purchase instructions or demands, procedure the application for work with Union Bank or even to fulfil our contractual responsibilities with you. We might additionally process your individual Data to comply with conditions of relevant legislation.